BitSpirit

 Born and raised in Austin, in the heart of Texas, now residing and practicing with my community and congregation in Irvine, California, I discovered my spiritual calling at a very young age. My journey began with my faith and a commitment to embodying core values such as community, service, compassion, and personal growth.


Looking ahead, my goals are centered on the growth of our church and congregation. I plan to expand our community outreach, engage in mission work, and launch new faith-based initiatives. I am committed to continuing my journey of faith, personal growth, and spiritual development.

For more info BitSpirit.

I welcome you to join me in sermons, Bible study sessions, and counseling as we strive towards spiritual growth. Let us join hands in community service, enriching our congregation, and pursuing our spiritual journeys together. Together, we can build a faith-filled future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dos and Don'ts for Limo Chauffeurs

The Media's Portrayal of Islam and the Hijab

NewsNow Nigeria